Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I was thinking of exploring a couple of interesting places, but I missed the nice weather yesterday and it's raining today, so I guess it is the perfect moment to start a blog.
There are a lot of things I love about autumn. Red-orange-yellow leaves all around the city add some dreamy amtosphere to all the places.
Autumn is a good time to get things done, because there is just not so much to do outside the house.
I love sun and a lot of light, so sometimes it's a little bit challenging to stay in a good mood, but I'm trying.





Helios is one of bands, that makes perfect "autumn" music. Sometimes melancholic, but still very beautiful songs are made for days like this. You can listen to some of them below.

Helios by Keith Kenniff - Helios


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment