Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I recently got back from my short trip to Berlin, where I visited some friends and bought some lovely stuff.

I can't wait to read the latest issue of underscore magazine, every page is like a treasure, such a nice design and the conent is pretty interesting too. I also went to a flea market, cause one friend needed my help buying his first analog camera. Since it is a shit weather in berlin, some cameras were just lying in the rain...it was really painful to see. I found an old lc-a and a polaroid sx-70 with a bag in a perfect condition, but I couldn't buy them cause I didn't have enough money with me, what a shame!

A couple of days ago I read a speech of Steve Jobs on hjgher blog and I still can't stop thinking about it. His story is impressive and speaks to a lot of things I was thinking about in the recent months, especially how important it is to find what you really love, be ambitious about it and stay true to yourself.
It is also very interesting what he said about destiny and believing that everything will work out the way it has to. Sometimes you just have to believe the way you feel about something without trying to explain it.

"Again, you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something—your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. ooh, I'm in underscore magazine! I hope you enjoy it :) That's a pretty impressive loot of goodies you have there - I especially like the tote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I wanted a black tote, cause a white always gets dirty! But then I fell in love with this one :)

    ReplyDelete