Sunday, February 19, 2012

6.week

A thing called life happend last week and I couldn't blog at all. So I'm looking forward to show a lot of photos this week!
But at first my weekly inspiration entry! :)



Mint blog is a perfect place if you are looking for inspiration or just something nice. You can find there so many awesome things and ideas: artists interviews, books reviews, weekend favorite links, delicious and easy recipes! Just check it out :)


I was on Wilhelm Tell Me's concert this saturday, they are soo good! I couldn't stop dancing and singing with them. Their "So into you" is still in my ears.



I think it was love from the first sign. One of Kasias Bobulas photos catched my eye and I discovered her website. I do like fashion very much and Kasias work shows all these beautiful details of dresses and backstage moments. I'm also impressed by this perfect pastel colours combination in her photos!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment