Monday, April 9, 2012

12.week

Last week I've noticed how difficult it is to blog regulary if you're busy and are home only if you need to sleep. But I'll give my best and try to show my photos at least a couple of times a week.



Stil in Berlin is a famous blog about artists from Berlin. The variety of their content gives you almost everything you need to know about creatives and recent news in fashion and design industry. Photos from fashion shows, designers in their studios and all the other interesting people you should maybe take a look at are presented in this blog.


Sigur Ros won my heart a long time ago. Their dramatic, cosmic music brings you to some other world. "I gaer" is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.




Alisa Kalyanova is a journalist and photographer from Russia, who lives and works in Island and makes breathtaking pictures of this mysterious country. She also has a blog, there you can find her latest photos and facts about Island (unfortunately only in russian).

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment